Bumper Sale Before Diwali, Amazon, Flipkart and Pay tm Mall Sales to begin tomorrow: Whopping discount, Cash backs and Free Prizes
Festive season is just around the corner and Big Daddy of E-commerce Business Amazon, Flip kart and New Entrant Paytm are set to launch their flagship sale season for Diwali starting from Tomorrow i.e. 20th September. As always, Bumper sale before diwali is just around the corner.
This year the sales and discounts are expected to be greater than ever and tied up with Premium brand to provide customer the best shopping experience possible till date.
Let’s look at what are different sales offered by Amazon, Flipkart and Paytm across different categories.
1. Amazon India:
• Amazon is set to launch their flagship program ‘Great Indian Sale’ from September 21st to 24th.
• The great thing is sale is going to start 12 hours early for the Prime Customers of Amazon India. Amazon has promised 40,000 deals across 4 days with new deal every hour.
• Amazon is set to provide 6000 offers on their exclusive products. There will be 500 offers on Mobiles ,25000 offers on Electronics,10000 offers on Home and Kitchen appliances,300000 offers on fashions items.
• On Amazon Official App ,customer can get Golden hours deals between 9 pm to 12 am every day, exclusive deals on all the mobiles and One year of free Yatra travel for 10 lucky winners.
• Amazon is also going to provide an doorstep pick-up policy for all your old items, you can replace them and buy brand new products from the sale. Sounds great though.
• Mobile lovers will have their hands full when 40% Discount is being offered on Premium mobile brands like Lenovo, Samsung, Motorola , LG ,Blackberry, Micromax and Nokia etc.
• The things I am excited about is 70% off on all Amazon Clothing’s, shoes and Accessories. I am curious to see what kind of products are up for sale and I hope they are all from top brands and good quality.
• HDFC Credit6 card holder also gets benefitted from ‘Buy Now, and pay next year; program.
Overall, an extensive and lightening deals across all sections. Hope Amazon’s fulfills what they are proclaiming.
• Flipkart is also in contention to pip all it’s competition and has launched ‘Big Billions Days’ as their flagship sale second year in row. Last year, Flipkart emerged victorious over all the Counterparts and this years is hoping to replicates the success by launching heaps on Discounts and Cash backs across all the sections.
• The sale is going to run from 20th to 24th September and will offer discount up to 90% on all the categories.
• Flipkart like Amazon is also providing ‘Buy Now,Pay later ’ option to it’s loyal customers.
• The e-commerce giant has promised to provide good bargain and discounts on Asus, Motorola ,HTC Budget smart phones. And massive deals on Samsung Galaxy x7 and Redmi 4A.
• Flipkart is also offering 70% off on television, Refrigerators, AC’s and washing machines. The biggest pull in this category is 700000 off on Bug Screen TVs.
• Flipkart is not also lagging behind in providing ever increasing fashion forward people of the country by providing 500 offers on brands like Vans, Pepe, Fastrack and Lakme.
• Flipkart is also paying attention to smaller electronic items and will provide free products/Goodies on DSLR Cameras ,Exchange offers on Printers and no cost EMIs on Apple iPads.
• New kid on the block Paytm is set to launch it’s first ever sale ‘Mera Cashback Sale’ from September 20 to 23 through Paytm Mall
• The freat things about Paytm is that it will provide 1005 Discount, well yes 100% discount on select items.
• The 100 percent Cash backs will be given to 25 buyers who buys a Mobile phone from Paytm while 200 customers will get 100 grams of old every day.
One thing is sure that whether these [commerce company maks thhe desired profit or not, but end user is definitely going buy their favourite products at an economical price from this bumper sale. During shopping, you may encounter server issues or slow performance ,it is natural when Lakhs of peoples are vising the site every day.
What I recommend is ,try to shop for products during midnight as that is the time when there will be less number of customers and more number of offers. Don’t shop during morning or day, you might not get the best Available discount.
I hope all of you get best possible deal out there and also share user shopping experience in the comment box below.
Thanks for reading